Sunday 2 August 2009

More news from nowhere..

I haven't posted anything here in a while, i'm now realising how quickly time is flying by at the moment....
It doesn't seem long ago since I finished college and now, its August. That dreaded month for students across the UK nervously awaiting exam results. I remember last year not being too bothered about my results, quite complacent perhaps after my GCSE results the year before. Now, i'm waiting on My A levels, the most important exam results i'll ever have to wait for because those 3 grades will decide my fate for the next 3 years.

There could be a few outcomes from this;
1) I get my 3 B grades and get into my first choice, the University of Sheffield. The one i've had my heart set on for over a year, the one that I love so much that I couldn't see myself studying anywhere else...

2)
I don't get my required grades and either Sheffield accepts me anyway(please do)or, I go to my second choice of Bangor university in Wales. Not ideal at all but at least i'd be studying somewhere..

or 3)
I somehow fail miserably (hopefully not) and go into clearing to find a course that will accept me and, if all else fails...well, I haven't thought that far because I hope I don't have to.

So I guess you could say i'm absolutely terrified at the moment. Not knowing for definate where i'm gonna be living for the next 3 years is scary to say the least and, with only 6 weeks to go until I move out, i'm hoping these next 18 days go pretty quickly. Good news or bad I need to know now to stop me becoming a nervous, nailbiting wreck.

On another, more lighthearted note, I acquired the new Arctic Monkeys' album this week and its a grower...more to come on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment