Monday 21 December 2009

2009...a lot has changed

Wow, since the last time I bothered posting on here A LOT has changed. I got those exam results and, oh yeah, didn't get into my first choice uni :(......Gutted I was but I ended up in Wales. For all of a week that was. I hated it there, clearly living between the mountains and the sea is just not for me, i'm a city girl.
So, i,ve been working since late september in a bar.....which I hate because I have no social life at weekends and over the christmas period. On the upside though, i've got a definite place at Sheffield Uni for September 2010 which i'm over the moon about....although i've still got 8 months left at work (which, by the way, I complain about everyday).
I finally visited London in November and went to see Beyonce at the O2. She was kinda awesome and Kanye West and Jay-Z joined her onstage which was pretty immense.


And we can't forget christmas now.....its 3 days away! It does not feel at all like Christmas, work has taken away any christmas spirit I may have had so right now, I cannot wait for the new year (which I can't celebrate on nye as i'm working.....yes, I complain about that on a regular basis and will continue to until I find another job).

So, now that i've posted out of pure boredom, i'm, gonna go to bed before I have to get up in the morning for another 8hr shift....bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment